Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The TICK 1/17/02

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-02, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The TICK 1/17/02

Well fox snuck another episode of The TICK in on us on Thurs I find the Family Guy-Tick hour one of the funniest on TV. Oh well one more week of it By the way for those who never gave The TICK a chance it seems to be getting better w/ each episode its a mute point now though.
Old 01-19-02, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Comedy Central should buy this show and start producing new episodes immediately. It would be much better than some of the crap shows Comedy Central has on now like that Martin Short show Primetime Glick which is absolutely horrible and I don't see how it got picked up for a 2nd season. This show would fit in perfectly with the Comedy Central demographics too. Comedy Central should pick up Family Guy too. It would be a great show to put in a 1 hour block on Wednesday nights with Southpark. I really don't get to see either of these shows now, because I watch wrestling on Thursday nights, but I would probably watch them on Comedy Central on a Wednesday or Tuesday night.
Old 01-19-02, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That would be great Comedy Central needs some kind of original programming and this would fill the gap nicely.
Glick should probably go as should those stupid fighting robots(who in the hell watches that!)

Unfortunately they don't seem willing to shell out much for their shows. Thats My Bush was cancelled before 9/11 for budget reasons even though it was doing well.
I would even like it if they picked up the episodes that are finished and air them again. Make Primetime Glick Primetime Tick!
Old 01-19-02, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Episodes of the live-action TICK are way too costly for Comedy Central's budget.

Here's hoping the last episode is a real humdinger.
Old 01-19-02, 07:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts
Uhhhh actually I like Battlebots. I think it's pretty fun to watch.
Old 01-20-02, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Primetime Glick is hilarious. But admittedly not the high-quality programming a wrestling fan would be accustomed to.