TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

West Wing 11/28

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-01, 12:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
West Wing 11/28

Wow. No West Wing thread yet?

Anyway, great episode. C.J. letting it rip at Toby.

But my biggest question is, who was that girl that played Amy Garter? The one Josh looked like he had the hots for?
Old 11-29-01, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mary Louise Parker
Old 11-29-01, 07:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

well now that donna has had some dates and josh has gotten jealous, now maybe josh can go out with the cute women's lawyer chick from last night so donna can get jealous and they can finally go out together! anyway, i did like how cj was trying to stand up for what she thought was right even though in today's world it is really hard to do.
Old 11-29-01, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by kevin75
anyway, i did like how cj was trying to stand up for what she thought was right even though in today's world it is really hard to do.
I don't know about that. She just came across as really whiny. She works in the White House for God's sake. She knows the way the world works, yet she acts like a whiny little person who doesn't understand the bigger picture.
Old 11-29-01, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is my favorite episode of the season so far. What's important isn't CJ's complaints over the Qumar issue ... it's that final scene where she completely loses it, take 5 seconds to compose herself, and walks right out to the press core to do her job. Excellent scene. Like everything in this show (and reality), both sides of the issue many times have very valid points. You can't fight every battle all the time. This one personally affected CJ. She said her peace ... lost a little composure ... but at the end of the day, she was back at work helping run the country.

Oh, and on the Josh and Donna issue ... he needs to get his head out of his a$$ and stop holding some internal candle for her. She's cool and all, but look at what he's been passing up (not intentionally). I hope he pursues this Amy character.

das
Old 11-29-01, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
i just wish she would have had a little better aim with the water balloon
Old 11-29-01, 07:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Sign me up for the "we need to see more Amy" club.

Overall a quality episode which is a good sign...as funny as Thanksgiving was, the season seems to have reached a quality plateau. Its gotta be hard to keep making such great shows week after week though.