Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

NYPD Blue 11/27 aka... the show keeps getting better!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-01, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgive my language but, HOLY *****! Damn, the show just hasn't let the quality slide one bit. This is now officially the must not miss show of the year for me.

Mark-Paul - I like this kid. He's a little bit green ( the character ), but he doesn't have all the hangups of some screechy voiced rookie. Nothing scares the hell out of a cop than having his own badge stolen and misused, and Mark Paul did a terrific job demonstrating that.

Charlotte Ross - Once again, this woman is competing for my heart. Too bad her ape of a partner was not there to see her beat that drug dealer who had Johnnie-boy's badge. She really has great chemistry with Sipowics, and it's nice to see Andy treat her well. I like those two together, though not necessarily in a romantic way.

Next Week: Garcelle Beauvais gets naked, and it's about damned time! ;-)
Old 11-28-01, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 706 Likes on 575 Posts
I started watching this show again this year after abandoning it over 5 years ago. It is very good and last night's episode was excellent. Charlotte Ross is an extremely talented actress and certainly candy for the eye.
Old 11-28-01, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My NYPD BLUE THREAD with pics of Charlotte & Garcelle
Old 11-28-01, 04:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't find this episode to be anything super special in comparison with the other Blue episodes, but in comparison with other shows, it was excellent as usual.

das
Old 11-28-01, 07:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this show is one of the best on tv, hands down. The night tour guy gets on my nerves SOOO much, but then he'll do something right, and you gain a bit of respect for him - just another testament to fantastic writing and acting. This season feels like the show is all shiny and new again - I look forward to each episode so much.