Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Is "Commander Turner" on JAG a recurring person? Who plays him?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-01, 10:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody know if this person on JAG is a recuring person on JAG? Will he soon be listed in the opening credits? Also who plays him? What other TV and movies has been on?
Old 11-27-01, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
He's been on several episodes this season, and I think he was on some at end of last seasons. Don't know the answers to your other questions.
Old 11-28-01, 12:07 PM

His name is Scott Lawrence. He was introduced in the last few episodes of last season as an old friend of Rab's who was in down to try a case. A few episodes later Adm. Chegwidden was introducing him to the rest of the staff as thier newest member. I not sure why he isn't listed in the opening credits. He's certainly a good addition to the cast. Although no new cast members can ever make up for losing Tracey Needham.
Old 11-28-01, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by JsphOfArimethia
His name is Scott Lawrence. He was introduced in the last few episodes of last season as an old friend of Rab's who was in down to try a case. A few episodes later Adm. Chegwidden was introducing him to the rest of the staff as thier newest member. I not sure why he isn't listed in the opening credits. He's certainly a good addition to the cast. Although no new cast members can ever make up for losing Tracey Needham.
Tracy Needham was Harm's first partner, right, the blonde??? I think Mac's much better.

Bud's wife isn't in the opening credits either, and she's been on the show for a long time, so why would this guy get his own spot in the credits?
Old 11-30-01, 01:19 PM

Yes, Tracey Needham was Harm's first partner. Well, first regular partner anyway. The premier had him teamed up with Andrea Parker (Lt. Kate Pike). Now here's the rub, Andrea Parker still has a recurring role, and Tracey Needham doesn't. I loved Tracey. Mac is great, but she just can't replace Tracey for me. Tracey had this quality to her. Indescribable and irreplaceable. Kind of like Jill Hennessy on Law & Order. It just hasn't been the same without her.