Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

TV Show Crossovers you'd love to see

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-01, 09:39 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
TV Show Crossovers you'd love to see

What two TV Shows would you love to see crossover episode(s) for ?

I'd love to see a Dark Angel/Buffy crossover episode. Can u imagine Jessica Alba kickin butt alongside SMG (Buffy) ? or you could have them fight each other
Old 10-26-01, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
all 3 Law and Order shows. alas, since the thing on 9/11 it looks as though it will be cancelled.
Old 10-26-01, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
"NYPD Blue" and "The Drew Carey Show". Sipowicz could investigate Mimi's murder.
Old 10-27-01, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd like to see Buffy and the gang do something with the X-Files, especially since this may be it of for the show and certainly is for Gillian. Scully was referred to in the last episode by one of those geeks, so it could work. The way the X-Files have been going lately, it's a sure bet that Buffy is related to Mulder somehow anyway. But it's not gonna happen.

Fox had agreed to do a Picket Fences and X-Files crossover and CBS said no at the last minute. That's too bad because it would have been really cool.
Old 10-27-01, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Jase: It was so last minute of CBS, that the both episodes for both shows shared common elements. For the X-Files, it was the show with that vegetarian cult with the funny tunics and red turbans. For Picket Fences, it was the show where the cows were being used as surrogate mothers for human babies.

Let's see, in XF, Scully and Mulder travel to some small town where some strange sh!t is going down with the cows. Said veggie cult appears. There's a plane crash, and that's about all I can remember.

In Picket Fences, some strage sh!t is going down with the cows.;-) Someone mentions the veggie cult and even the plane crash. And also, a "spooky" FBI agent appears. There were probably more similarities from the shared storyline, but I can't remember them now.

Charlie: When was Mimi murdered?!
Old 10-28-01, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: A secret rebel stronghold in the Republic of San Marcos
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
I'd like to see a Star Trek crossover with the WWF.

Oh, wait...
Old 10-28-01, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I want "from dusk till dawn" as a TV show (on HBO, to keep the level of language and violence") and then crossing over with pretty much any show out there, kickin butt, laying mayhem, showing buffy and the XF geeks how to REALLY handle bloddsuckers

that would be FUN

P
Old 10-28-01, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

i'd like to see a crossover between buffy the vampire slayer and the scooby doo gang.
Old 10-29-01, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

CSI and The Price is Right

King of Queens and Dateline.

ER and Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Old 10-29-01, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how is it that nobody's mentioned Simpsons/Family Guy?
Old 10-29-01, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Originally posted by Deftones17
all 3 Law and Order shows. alas, since the thing on 9/11 it looks as though it will be cancelled.

I would have loved to see Briscoe's when working with the totally unbelievable D'Onofrio character.

Of course, I loved the interaction btwn Briscoe and Munch when they had the Homicide/L&O crossovers.

How about Sipowicz and Briscoe.

I'd love to see a Dark Angel/Buffy crossover episode. Can u imagine Jessica Alba kickin butt alongside SMG (Buffy) ? or you could have them fight each other
I can think of better things that they can do to each other, if you catch my drift.
Old 10-29-01, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How about a Futurama/ Buffy Halloween crossover? Vampires from an alternate dimension could come in and take over the planet so they would have to get Buffy and the Scooby Gangs heads so they could go slaying. And just think it could also bring back the Buffy-bot 'cause it would kinda fit. The cool thing is that this could happen as Fox owns both of these shows.
Old 10-29-01, 05:28 PM

Location: I live both above you and below you, but always beyond you.
The Sopranos and Friends. Then Tony could put a hit on the entire cast of Friends and end this show that is way past its prime.