TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Alias 10/7/01

Old 10-07-01, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alias 10/7/01

Damn, does this show move fast or what? Sidney looked smoking in that metallic blue outfit in the blonde wig.

Anyhow, anyone not watching this show is missing a good one (especially if you like fast paced spy dramas).
Old 10-07-01, 10:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

yeah, i will agree, once again a pretty good episode. jennifer garner is looking very good in this series. i got a friend of mine to watch tonight. he didn't like it too much but he is going to give it another shot. me personally, i am really really enjoying this show. very cool stuf.
Old 10-07-01, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

This is one of those shows that really isn't that good, but I really love watching it. This episode wasn't as good as the first, but it still kicked ass. I hope they don't have too many twists and turns to make it silly, but for now I love it. Garner is so absolutely perfect for this role. In fact, let's just say she's absolutely perfect period.

das
Old 10-07-01, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Are they even airing it? I'm on the Pacific Coast, and they were supposed to air "Dr. Doolittle" followed by Alias and The Practice, but news is on right now. It's approaching 9, and I would like some other than "Something about Mary" and "Rudy" to watch.
Old 10-07-01, 11:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by freedexter
Are they even airing it? I'm on the Pacific Coast, and they were supposed to air "Dr. Doolittle" followed by Alias and The Practice, but news is on right now. It's approaching 9, and I would like some other than "Something about Mary" and "Rudy" to watch.
Rudy rules! Quit whining

I'm sure they scrapped Doolittle for news considering recent events but will air Alias and The Practice afterwards.

das
Old 10-08-01, 12:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Great show and I love Sidney (Jennifer Garner) who is also a WV native!

Old 10-08-01, 02:19 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

There's just something about Jennifer Garner that you can't help but look at her. She has such a strong appeal. And this week's show was tight. Locations, locations, locations. Damn. Like a weekly 007.
Old 10-08-01, 03:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

that was one shiny dress she was wearing in today's episode

this episode was great. the pace is really fast though. i hope that they have a recap episode coming up because, at this pace, i really can't keep up with everything that's happening
Old 10-08-01, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

i know that this is totally out of the realm of possibility since they are obviously going to set up a romance between sidney and her CIA guy, but there was a brief moment last night where i was thinking that they might put sidney with the tech tools guy whose name i forget. the look on her face when he was explaining how to use everything was great.
Old 10-08-01, 09:29 AM
DVD Talk Hero

And don't forget about the guy with the glasses that works for the "newspaper/magazine" who's known her for 3 years. He's got the hots for Sidney as well. I will surmise that Sidney will use the techno-geek's affection for her in an upcoming episode that might compromise him or help her with her "internal" mission.

I about cracked up when the CIA dude plopped the "real" SD-6 personnel map in front of Sidney after Sidney outlines just the cell she's familiar with. LOL!
Old 10-08-01, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Patman
And don't forget about the guy with the glasses that works for the "newspaper/magazine" who's known her for 3 years. He's got the hots for Sidney as well.
Wasn't there the implication in the first episode that the two of them were an item in the past, and he's still harboring feelings?
Or did I read the scene wrong? (I think this was a scene where they were talking at the track.)
Old 10-08-01, 08:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by rkndkn

Wasn't there the implication in the first episode that the two of them were an item in the past, and he's still harboring feelings?
Or did I read the scene wrong? (I think this was a scene where they were talking at the track.)
It's entirely possible, but it's definite that they are very good friends, and I think he wants more, but she didn't/doesn't when they had their talk at the running track).
Old 10-08-01, 11:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I have to say I'm WAY hooked on this show. It's really intriguing, even though they toss you around the globe--that's part of the fun! I love how they explore so many different issues in her life in a single show. Good stuff!
Old 10-10-01, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Patman

It's entirely possible, but it's definite that they are very good friends, and I think he wants more, but she didn't/doesn't when they had their talk at the running track).
Well, HE definitely wants more! There was such an awkward pause and crushed expression on his face when she said she's getting married!