DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Filthiest TV quote ever? (Mature?) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/147414-filthiest-tv-quote-ever-mature.html)

ratguy 10-03-01 02:38 PM

Filthiest TV quote ever? (Mature?)

My pick:

"Ward, you were really hard on the Beaver last night, don't you think?"

*rimshot*

Please post your own favorites.

:)

Ratguy

Derrich 10-03-01 03:46 PM

'He made you swallow? I hate it when that happens' - B.J. Cummings (Son of the Beach)

D

GoldenJCJ 10-03-01 05:32 PM

there's always that classic Johnny Carson qoute:

Zsa Zsa Gabor: Would you like to pet my Pu$$y? (refering to the cat in her lap)
Johnny: Sure, just move that cat out of the way first.

Fur Q 10-03-01 05:32 PM

"Shut your ****ing face uncle****er! You're a b*n*r-biting b*stard uncle***er! You're an uncle***er, yes it's true! Nobody ****s unlces quite like you! You're An uncle****er I must say! You ****ed your uncle yesterday!"

Groucho 10-03-01 05:34 PM

Originally posted by GoldenJCJ
there's always that classic Johnny Carson qoute:

Zsa Zsa Gabor: Would you like to pet my Pu$$y? (refering to the cat in her lap)
Johnny: Sure, just move that cat out of the way first.

http://www.snopes2.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.htm

Burnt Alive 10-03-01 05:42 PM

Originally posted by Fur Q
"Shut your ****ing face uncle****er! You're a b*n*r-biting b*stard uncle***er! You're an uncle***er, yes it's true! Nobody ****s unlces quite like you! You're An uncle****er I must say! You ****ed your uncle yesterday!"
Ummm...that was from the movie, not the TV show.

schlitz100 10-04-01 03:13 PM

On the Norm show when Artie Lang's character yells out to a hooker "how much for a blumpkin?" I died when i heard that. Artie explained on the Howard Stern show that the censors allowed it only because they thought it was a made up word.

Wizdar 10-04-01 03:26 PM

From L.A. Law, or a show quite similar c.1989
(quote approximate)

Referring to some kind of explosion in a men’s room:
Lawyer: So, what did you find?
Witness: There was crap all over the place.
Lawyer: Crap?
Witness: Crap.
Lawyer: What kind of crap?
Witness: Well, you know, crap!

I believe it’s the first time that word was ever used on network TV (other than, perhaps, a live broadcast).

(Also see my current sig.)

Never got to see the South Park Cartman episode. Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t!

msulinski 10-04-01 04:17 PM

Simpsons Quote

Homer Simpson (drooling over a gingerbread house): Hmmm... sugar walls.

Jeremy517 10-04-01 04:30 PM

One of the Bradys answering Smegma to one of the questions on Weakest Link a few weeks ago was pretty damn funny.

milo bloom 10-04-01 09:25 PM

On Family Guy when Peter was a hooker and he asked Lois if she wanted a Cleveland steamer. I had no clue at the time. I was later "educated" by the otter farm. Now I can't stop giggling everytime replay that scene in my mind.

ratguy 10-05-01 01:08 AM

could you edubacate me as well?

Ratguy

Jackskeleton 10-05-01 04:00 AM

Man, shocking words on TV have come a long way since the sex pistols gave there potty mouth on the BBC..

dstrauss 10-05-01 01:47 PM

I'm not sure whether it'd be proper to link to a site that describes what a Cleveland steamer is, but needless to say, it's pretty nasty. Just type the phrase into Google and you'll see it defined a couple times in the first 10 links.

das Monkey 10-05-01 02:00 PM

Originally posted by milo bloom
On Family Guy when Peter was a hooker and he asked Lois if she wanted a Cleveland steamer. I had no clue at the time. I was later "educated" by the otter farm. Now I can't stop giggling everytime replay that scene in my mind.
Or when Mr. Garrison is going over various sexual positions with the kindergarten students.

"Missionary ... yes, that's a good one ... doggie style ... good, children, good ... Filthy Sanchez ... of course ... Hot Karl ... good ..." That's one messed up scene :)

das

Dead 10-05-01 02:07 PM

Originally posted by dstrauss
I'm not sure whether it'd be proper to link to a site that describes what a Cleveland steamer is, but needless to say, it's pretty nasty. Just type the phrase into Google and you'll see it defined a couple times in the first 10 links.

I would like to take a moment to personally thank you for your restraint. :)

Anyone wanting a definition for something they don't understand can easily find all they want (and probably more) by following your recommendation.

Wizdar 10-05-01 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Dead
Anyone wanting a definition for something they don't understand can easily find all they want (and probably more) by following your recommendation.
Isn't that what The Otter is for? :)

ratguy 10-05-01 02:35 PM

ewwww

Ok, I googled Cleveland Steamer. All I gotta say is.. ewwwww. One definition I found was humorous in that the first part of if was 'a method of breaking up with someone ....'

I searched for Hot Karl as well, but couldn't turn up a sexual reference. I did find this bizarre page though:

das Monkey 10-05-01 02:40 PM

Re: ewwww

Originally posted by ratguy
I searched for Hot Karl as well, but couldn't turn up a sexual reference. I did find this bizarre page though:
<I>The photo above shows Hot Karl about to go snow squirting. If Hot Karl ever asks you if you want to do some squirting, we strongly advise you to say no.</I>

das

grunter 10-05-01 02:45 PM

I thought a quick exchange on "Will & Grace" last night was pretty far, um, "out there."

Grace's boyfriend, played by Woody Harrelson, had just come in from riding his new motorcycle when he says, something to the effect of: "Boys, there's nothing like getting up early in the morning, mounting your Hog and riding it till your ass is sore."

To which, Jack deadpanned: "You're preaching to the choir here."

That gave me an "Oh" face - :o - and I'm gay.

Whodathunk?

das Monkey 10-05-01 02:51 PM

I typically don't watch Will & Grace (I think the writing is a little stale, and the characters are pretty one dimensional), but that's pretty darn funny :)

das

ratguy 10-05-01 02:52 PM

Re: Re: ewwww

Originally posted by das Monkey
<I>The photo above shows Hot Karl about to go snow squirting. If Hot Karl ever asks you if you want to do some squirting, we strongly advise you to say no.</I>
It looked like this 'snow squirting' involves taking a sea kayak and riding it down a ski slope. Sound like a fun, if not a little insane, way to blow a day.

Ratguy

ratguy 10-05-01 02:57 PM

Ooops.. I just found out what a Hot Karl is. Log this one under 'Ewwww' as well.

Ratguy

Wizdar 10-05-01 03:02 PM

Originally posted by ratguy
Ooops.. I just found out what a Hot Karl is. Log this one under 'Ewwww' as well.

Ratguy

"Log" it?

SirPablo 10-05-01 10:43 PM

To anyone with any questions....this link may help you....

[MATURE]http://www.wishville.co.uk/profanisaurus/[/MATURE]