Reload this Page >

Emeril is on tonight!!!

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Emeril is on tonight!!!

Old 10-02-01, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emeril is on tonight!!!

Even though it's only aired once, I LOVE EMERIL!!! It soooo reminds me of the hit NBC show of a few years ago, "Union Square!" Remember on that one episode where the rotating dish machine kept rotating, and the guy was like "I thought the off switch was only for emergencies!!" AHAHAHAHAA!! Also in another one the girl liked the guy, and the guy liked the girl, but the girl pretended that she didn't like the guy, and then had to kiss him in a movie, but didn't want to feel passion, so she stuck a tack in her hand! Giggles to the max in that scenario!! Why ever did they cancel that show? Probably because it was too groundbreaking. Other sitcoms tried using nails, or toothpicks, but Union Square will go down as history as the first show to use a tack when this situation arose!!!! LONG LIVE UNION SQUARE!!!
Old 10-02-01, 08:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I saw it last week and I liked it. Not fall on the floor funny, but amusing. However, it's on opposite Buffy. I've been into that for a while. If it's around in a few weeks, I'll catch up on reruns.
Old 10-03-01, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It was an ok show.. I mean I will watch it just because I have the tv on waiting to watch Frasier. I do like it better than the horrid Three Sisters.
Old 10-03-01, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm surprised no one has yet said "Bam! Cancelled!"

Oh wait, I just did.