Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

What will be your Fall viewing and taping schedule?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-01, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's going to be a lot of TV for me. This doesn't include baseball playoff and the hockey season which I pay for so I can catch every Redwings game.

Sundays:
5pm The Sopranos on HBO-East
6pm 60 minutes, 7pm the Simpsons 7:30 Malcolm in the Middle 8pm X-Files (Will tape Alias ) 9pm I'm free!

Mondays:
4pm Possibly the Buffy on F/X from Friday
7pm Buffy on F/X, 8pm Everybody Loves Raymond (Ally McBeal on tape), 9pm I'm free!

Tuesdays:

7pm Buffy on Upn (tape that 70's show and Undeclared), 8pm Frasier 8:30 pm MIGHT sneak a peek at the second half of Love Cruise 9pm Will give Philly a shot

Wednesdays:
4pm Will tape the F/X Buffy from Tuesday)
7pm ED!!!!!! (tape Buffy on F/X) 8pm: Felicity 9pm once it comes back I'll give NYPD Blue a look

Thursdays:
7pm Survivor (tape Friends) 8pm Will and Grace 8:30 Just Shoot me (MIGHT tape Temptation Island but only a few times and if it's really good) 9pm I'd pretty much given up on ER, but will watch again with Sherry Stringfield coming back and Maura Tierney staying (MIGHT tape the Agency)

Fridays:

4pm: Tape the F/X Buffy from Thursday
7pm The Mole 2 (will tape Buffy on F/X OR Ellen to give it a chance)
8pm Thieves 9pm I can go out now!!!!

Saturdays:

Nothing!!!! If they re-air Buffy from Friday on Saturday, I'll watch it...if they don't I'll probably pass on Ellen and tape Buffy on Friday

I hope there are a lot of Redwings games on Saturday! Thankfully, I live in the West and games will begin at 4:30 and then when the time changes for the rest of you 5:30 here. I'll be able to catch most of the games before the rest of the shows start.

So now when am I going to watch my DVDS!?!?!?!?!?
Old 09-25-01, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
tuesday: tape one watch the other jag/70's show
wed: tape enterprise watch westwing
so far those are the only time slots with overlap