Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

What Cross-Over's would you have like to see?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

What Cross-Over's would you have like to see?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-01, 07:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking back and coming forward. I used to watch night time soaps, but gave them up after my top three favs either got too lame or went off the air. My only three that I got into at night were: Dallas, Dynasty and The Colby's.

I would have loved to have seen a cross-over between Dallas and Dynasty. JR Ewing meets Alexis Carrington. That would have been sweet.

I would have loved to have seen a cross-over with Millenium and the X-Files around first or second season with Millenium. They waited too long. Not that I didn't like the episode they did, but it was not Frank Black in his peak. They could have had an interesting story-line over a few episodes.

I also would have VERY much enjoyed a cross-over between The X-Files and Buffy. That would have been amusing as hell. Better than the Cops cross-over.

A Millenium/Profiler cross-over would have been rockin'. Actually, I would have like to see Frank Black work with Samantha Waters and Fox Mulder in catching Jack-of-all-Trades. That would have been cool.

I'm sure that a few others will come to mind, but these are the ones poking around in there. How about you?