Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Does anyone seriously watch 'TO TELL THE TRUTH'

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Does anyone seriously watch 'TO TELL THE TRUTH'

Old 05-10-01, 07:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously? Its one of the worst shows on tv ever made. Why the hell would anyone sit through it?
Old 05-10-01, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also have been wondering if anyone else watches. I watch it once in a while, but only because nothing else is on TV at that time.

I suspect this show will get axed pretty soon; it's going the way of the Match Game remake... they just can't get any good celebrities. Watch all of today's hottest stars, like Meshach Tayler (Designing Women), Paula Poundstone, Dave Coulier (Full House), and Brooke Burns (Baywatch, now canceled)!! It's just too eerily similar to the new Match Game... crappy celebrities like Vicki Lawrence (Mama's Family), Nell Carter (Gimme a Break), Judy Tenuta (why is she on TV?), and two "celebrities" from two crappy soap operas.

Here's my final rant... remember on the old To Tell the Truth how they had time to talk to the guest, and the guest got to talk about/demonstrate his/her interesting talent? Now, once they reveal the guest, they're out of time. Why? Because they let Paula Poundstone ramble for 20 minutes! OK, my rant is over. Thanks.