Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

WWF FANS: FAVORITE THEME?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

WWF FANS: FAVORITE THEME?

Old 04-26-01, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For me, it's gotta be Triple H! It's just so badass. But a close second is that nex "X-Factor" song. Just crazy.'

Anyone else?
Old 04-26-01, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For me it got to be The Rock its more original and Stone Cold & APA themes comes second best.
Old 04-26-01, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's old school, but nothing got me more pumped up when I was a kid than the Ultimate Warriors theme.
Old 04-26-01, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!

jericho's theme.

followed by Mick foley's wreck theme.
Old 04-26-01, 10:11 PM

HHH, followed by "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'" - don't know why, not a big fan of UT, but I like that song.

I also like X-factor's new song as well..
Old 04-27-01, 07:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Sexy Boy - Shawn Michaels !
Old 04-27-01, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I always thought it was cool that when Mankind was still new in the WWF, his entrance theme was dark, creepy and evil but his exit music was like a lullabye.

Old 04-27-01, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Break the Walls Down was definitely one of the best, adn one of the few times that I wanted a theme song on cd because it was a cool song not just because it was a theme. By the way if you have not been at an event were Jericho comes out to that you are missing out. I was at Summerslam 2 years ago where he came out and was on top of the cage that Ken, and Blackman fought in, and it was seriously one of the coolest entrances I have seen in the WWF loud music, loud fireworks, loud croud, and that night was the first wwf ppv for jericho, and since we hadn't seen the entrance much I forgot that when the lights came on they hit the works, and it scared the crap out of me because I wasn't ready. But I have to say I like a lot of the old ECW themes the most. Dreamer,Van Dam, Lyn, Cactus Jack, Brian Pillman, and of course Sandman I will miss his entrances to the ring you catch him on a good night, and it is one of the coolest experiences you will ever have at a wrestling event he starts at the top and he's sober(sometimes), and is drunk by the time he is done, and the crowd is so into it, and if he passes you on the way down, and everyone is pushing, and shoving wow very dramatic, and fun.
Old 04-27-01, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Spicollidriver1
since we hadn't seen the entrance much I forgot that when the lights came on they hit the works, and it scared the crap out of me because I wasn't ready
I was near the TitanTron when Y2J made his very very first WWF appearance (he interrupted the Rock and spoke of saving us from the boring WWF).

The Y2J counter finally hit 0:00:00 after a monthlong countdown... most didnt know what to expect.... dark... fireworks... a city at night on the Tron... then the word JERICHO appeared.... crowd ROARED!!

..and I was there
Old 04-27-01, 03:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

yeah that rocks I wanted to download that a few months back, and it was on the Rocks offical site, but it wasn't the whole thing so I was a little annoyed. That was a great segment altogether, and I would like it. I would also like somewhere to download intros, and I mean the video, and the song not just the song.
Old 04-28-01, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by GuessWho
Originally posted by Spicollidriver1
since we hadn't seen the entrance much I forgot that when the lights came on they hit the works, and it scared the crap out of me because I wasn't ready
I was near the TitanTron when Y2J made his very very first WWF appearance (he interrupted the Rock and spoke of saving us from the boring WWF).

The Y2J counter finally hit 0:00:00 after a monthlong countdown... most didnt know what to expect.... dark... fireworks... a city at night on the Tron... then the word JERICHO appeared.... crowd ROARED!!

..and I was there
You lucky bastard
Old 04-28-01, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'll only note my favorite CURRENT themes cause there are so many from the past. My top three favorite right now are Triple H, X-Factor, and I still get a kick out of Stephanie McMahon's theme (Triple H's old theme).
Old 04-28-01, 06:11 AM

I think Justin Credible's theme is the coolest back when he was at ecdub. Currently i like austins theme a lot, the old one of hhh also rules, i think the one from motorhead sucks
Old 04-30-01, 09:46 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Favorite All-Time Theme: Graveyard Symphony (Original Long Version) - when 'Taker came out to that, I nearly wet myself... each time.

Favorite Current Theme: No Chance - doesn't beat around the bush or have silly lyrics.

das
Old 04-30-01, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'll have to put my vote in for Kurt Angle's music. It's perfect "Olympic hero" music. It's even better if you remember the skit when Edge & Christian did the kazoo version of it...Angle. Angle. Angle...

Also, if anyone remembers Sunny's music was great also...but then again I may have been persuaded by her to like it.
Old 05-02-01, 08:38 PM

In the past, I would have to say it was a tie between the "Hart Foundation" & "Demolition". Current favorites would be "Test", "APA", "Tazz" & "Al Snow".

Tony Ward
Old 05-03-01, 01:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I always like the Old Undertaker theme. With the bells tolling and the organs down right scary. especially that one ppv where he came out being pulled on the back of that hearse don't remember who he was fighting but very impressive intro.