Reload this Page >

MP3 players and working out?

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

MP3 players and working out?

Old 03-27-03, 03:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by the aftermath
I'm probably a little biased since I own a Rio S35S, but I would go with the Rio S30S. With that 10% discount it'll only come up to $90. I think Nike should stick to making athletic equipment and let electronics companies make electronics.
I've been very interested in the S35S as well. How is it for working out? Is there an arm band? Also, what price is reasonable for it?
Old 03-27-03, 04:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Cusm
I have seen the Nike(Rio) getting hamemred as well. I like the S30S for $100 refurbished from Sonicblue the best so far. I am going to look locally tonight after work to see what I can find here. I have to have expandability, and I like that the S-series has a large expandability capacity.

Anyone know the difference between the S30S and the S10? Both are 64mb. They are differently shaped.
Looks like you can get a brand new one (non-refurbished) atbuy.com for $115.00 with free shipping. Not sure how much shipping is at Sonicblue, didn't want to go thru the whole set up account thing to check. But I would like they would advertise up front if it was free.

Do be careful with the whole free shipping thing. I just received something from ecost. Shipping was free, but there was an $8.00 handling charge. Even with the $8.00 is was cheaper then anywhere else I could find, but you don't see the $8.00 till you get close to checking out....

edit: oops, my fault. I just tried to order it from buy.com and evidently that item does NOT qualify for free shipping.
AND shipping is $14.00

Last edited by Sdallnct; 03-27-03 at 04:24 PM.