Search this Thread

Old 07-01-19, 04:27 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 413 Likes on 258 Posts
UV Library Help

So I got this email:

As a reminder, you have multiple UltraViolet Libraries:
  1. TGM Household, created by Flixster on 2012-08-19, with approximately 1542 movies/TV shows. This Library is not linked to a current UltraViolet retailer.
  2. TGM Household, created by Flixster on 2012-08-19, with approximately 1542 movies/TV shows.
We recommend you merge your Libraries by logging in to myuv.com, choosing "Settings" from the "My Library" menu, choosing "Library Settings," then "Merge Libraries." Then, ensure the merged Library is linked to one or more retailers.

I'm not sure why I have two indentical libraries... and I have actually closer to 1800 titles but whatever. I emailed them asking if it mattered which one I merged with the other. They wrote back a generic answer saying how I could link them but not answering my question. When you go to merge it says it will permanently close the merged account, so I don't want to fuck up and screw myself. Any idea if it matters which one I merge into the other? I can't really tell which is which, but they are under the same e-mail with different passwords.
Old 07-01-19, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,093 Likes on 899 Posts
Re: UV Library Help

Maybe check here?

Ultraviolet shutting down?
Old 07-01-19, 05:49 PM

Received 543 Likes on 387 Posts

Originally Posted by TGM
So I got this email:
I got a similar email over the weekend. I checked my UV account, and it says it's connected to Vudu and FandangoNow.

I'm not going to do anything. I'm worried if I make some changes, it'll screw everything up. It seems to be working fine, so I'm just going to leave it as it is.

Last edited by TheBigDave; 07-01-19 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-01-19, 06:04 PM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts

Same here, got the email, but they all seemed to be connected.