Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits and Amazon Channels

Old 01-19-18, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits and Amazon Channels

According to an Amazon rep I chatted with on their online feature, I was told that the No Rush credits could be used toward Amazon channel subscriptions like CBS All Access, Starz, Acorn TV, Britbox, etc. I was curious if anyone here has tried this yet and if it worked for them.

I don't want to test it out before knowing 100% thaqt it will work so I don't get billed for the months subscription. I have $15 in No Rush Credits, so I figured this could be a good way to use them.
Old 01-29-18, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits and Amazon Channels

I wasn't able to and I think this is incorrect information. You can use it for Amazon VIDEO, but not Amazon Channels (are you certain the rep said Amazon Channels and not Amazon Video? Different things).
Old 01-31-18, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I wasn't able to and I think this is incorrect information. You can use it for Amazon VIDEO, but not Amazon Channels (are you certain the rep said Amazon Channels and not Amazon Video? Different things).
Yes, I definetly asked about "Channels" but I'm not sure if the rep was paying attention or not. I'm reluctant to try to use it for the channels incase it doesn't work.
Old 01-31-18, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

In my experience (Xbox, HBO Now), companies don't like you to use credits on stuff that can auto-renew. They prefer to have a credit card they can keep charging. So I agree it sounds dubious.