Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Streaming Talk
Reload this Page >

Dish Network Promo Codes. Have a question.

Community
Search
Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-18, 07:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So we're debating going to Dish Network. For what we need it's much cheaper than cable. My question is about the promo codes on sites like retailmenot.

Has anyone used any of those and do they actually work? I called Dish last night and asked the sales lady about them and she says they're legit, but I never take the word of a salesperson as they'll tell you anything just to get you to sign up.

Here are a few examples
  • $850 Off + Free XBOX 1 + 12 Free Pay Per View Movies + Free Additional Echo Dot
  • $1200 Bill Credit + 12 Free Pay Per View Movies, Free Echo Dot + 6 Months of Showtime
  • $1000 Bill Credit + 12 Free Pay Per View Movies, Free Echo Dot + 6 Months of Showtime + XBOX 1 + 2-Year Price Lock

They all seem too good to be true and I mentioned it to the lady last night and she swore they're legit. I just wanted to see if anyone has any real experience with something like this.
Old 01-19-18, 08:50 AM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Re: Dish Network Promo Codes. Have a question.

I've been a Dish customer for years and typically check the various promo sites for new deals. The above must be for some type of multi-year sign up and package commitment - it does seem pretty good.

I'll frequently see the 12 PPV coupons and free premium channels for a period of time. The Xbox and bill credit amounts seem to be new.

I see there's a code provided for these on Retailmenot. When contacting Dish, try giving them the code only and have them tell you what the promo details are -- this might help validate.
Old 01-19-18, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Geofferson
I've been a Dish customer for years and typically check the various promo sites for new deals. The above must be for some type of multi-year sign up and package commitment - it does seem pretty good.

I'll frequently see the 12 PPV coupons and free premium channels for a period of time. The Xbox and bill credit amounts seem to be new.

I see there's a code provided for these on Retailmenot. When contacting Dish, try giving them the code only and have them tell you what the promo details are -- this might help validate.
She did mention that they are only valid online, but it would hurt for them to validate the code.

For what it's worth the codes DO work on the website. They just don't say what they're actually for.
Old 01-19-18, 12:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I realized this was in the streaming section. Please move where it should be. Thanks
Old 01-19-18, 05:53 PM
Banned

Received 1,000 Likes on 666 Posts

Originally Posted by Geofferson

I've been a customer for over 10 years and didn't know that they had deals for current customers. Are there any available right now?