Reload this Page >

Preacher - Season One Code Issue/PSA

Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Old 11-30-16, 07:36 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well color me an idiot, but I forgot to check Vudu first when I redeemed my copy of Preacher Season one. So I redeemed it through Sony Pictures instead and while it is in my UV locker, it's not on my Vudu. That is because Vudu doesn't have UV on that title. However, if I had redeemed it through Vudu, I would have been ok.

Unfortunately, there really isn't another device on my Xbox to use to view it (Cinemanow has the same issue and FandangoNow does show it, but does not let me play it). I guess my only recourse is to contact Vudu and see if they will be nice about it since it is obviously in my locker. *sigh*.

Anybody else with Preacher have this same issue, just curious...

Edit: Vudu thread can be found here but it's just more people finding out what I did. Course that was almost two months ago.
Old 11-30-16, 08:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 737 Likes on 364 Posts
Re: Preacher - Season One Code Issue/PSA

I tend to just redeem everything thru Vudu anyway, unless there is some exclusive feature that can only be had by redeeming it at a specific site, but thanks for the tip.
Old 01-03-17, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Preacher - Season One Code Issue/PSA

As of today, Preacher is now considered UV with VUDU, so if you previously only did it thru Sony (like me), it will now show up in your VUDU library. WOOHOO!

Now if they would just do the same with the first season of Shannara, I'd be a happy man.

EDIT: Shannara Season 1 is now Enabled!! on VUDU (via UV redemptions) as of today

Last edited by Kedrix; 01-27-17 at 11:03 AM.