Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

What is the name of that online store?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

What is the name of that online store?

Old 04-09-01, 12:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all...I was wondering if you could help me. Remember back when pointclick was real big? There was a store that i did business with a couple times through pointclick, and i CANT REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!! It was that store that when you bought an item, and many other people bought the same item, the price would keep dropping. for example, you buy a dvd on there for $20.00 then within a 5 day period another 500 people buy that same dvd, so the price drops to 13.00. I have not checked this store out for quite a while and wanted to see what kind of bargins might be there now....Thank you VERY much for your help!
Old 04-09-01, 12:29 AM

MobShop - though I don't think they are doing that anymore...
Old 04-09-01, 12:43 AM

Jellis....THANK YOU VERY MUCH...that was bugging me for quite a while not remembering the name of that store. btw, just for the record, you were also right (unfortunely) about them no longer doing that. That site looks TOTALLY different now, but regardless i really appriciated the help!!! :-)
Old 04-09-01, 01:36 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah. It was a good concept, but there was simply no fresh product. The movie selections kept being the same... the same... the same... I think I only purchased two movies: Galaxy Quest and The World Is Not Enough.