Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

What's K-Mart's problem?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

What's K-Mart's problem?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-01, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hadn't been there in about a year, so I figured I'd check out their DVD selection. Not only are their prices terrible but all the DVD's are in a locked case. I wonder who's brilliant idea that was.....
Old 04-08-01, 01:58 PM

I agree that K-mart's prices are way too high. As far as the locked cases, you wouldn't believe the amount of theft in a retail store. The theft is probably why the prices are so high. Every time something is stolen, do you really think the store is going to absorb the cost?
Old 04-09-01, 06:41 AM

The 2 kmarts near me are nearly empty when it comes to DVDs. It looks like it's been picked clean, only they never ever seem to restock....it stinks.
Old 04-09-01, 11:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

K-mart needs serious upper management overhaul. The stores are filthy, the product ridulous and the prices are outlandioush(?). Seriously, I only go to K-mart if I can't get something returned at Wal-mart or Target.
Old 04-10-01, 10:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I tried checking out the dvds at kmart one time. Very small selection plus with them locked up it is hard to see what they have. It took about 10 minutes to find someone with a key just to find out that they didn't have what I wanted....... I understand that theft is a problem, but I don't see any other store locking up their dvds. Why even sell them?