Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

exchange a dvd at TWEC?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

exchange a dvd at TWEC?

Old 03-17-01, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wondering if anyone's returned or exchanged a dvd at twec.com.. wondering coz they're customer service (thru e-mail) is horrible. did you send a s.a.s.e. w/ the dvd and how long did the exchange take to get back to you? thx.
Old 03-17-01, 10:23 PM

I just received a pan and scan version of REMEMBER THE TITANS, although Disney has put it out P&S as well as widescreen.

Of course, twec.com didn't give its customers an option as to which version they would receive.

I agree with your original post about how horrible their customer service is. It's so bad that I wouldn't even think of asking them to exchange my P&S disc for a widescreen one!
Old 03-17-01, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It took me two weeks to get a disc exchange. I had to call them four times before they'd even confirm they'd received the bad disc back, even after I supplied them with the tracking number and delivery confirmation. (I sent it insured, 2nd day just to be sure) You don't need to include a s.a.s.e. and they are supposed to credit you your return shipping costs (standard shipping only, most likely). I'm still waiting on mine but I did just get the new disc on Friday (3/16). For what it's worth, I've noticed customer service is terrible just about everywhere lately.
Old 03-18-01, 08:43 PM

thx for the info crashman.