Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

CC new pricematching policy?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

CC new pricematching policy?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-01, 03:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i went into my local CC today where i pricematch usually every week and now they tell me they will only pricematch best buy (no frys) it was also an extremely long process where their register would lock up and they would have to call a number, have them verify it, then call another employee to enter some code, it was crazy and took me about 20 minutes to buy Theres something about mary.....

anyone else experience this?

The lady with the "power" to pricematch also just thought she was the sh!t when i asked why all of a sudden all the new steps, she said "because people without the proper price-matching certification have been pricematching lately" i just thought it was hilarious. Respect her authoritah....
Old 03-06-01, 09:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: The Quad-city area of Melonville, Meckling, the Boro of Melon, and Party Town
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not surprising. When I tried finding a few titles back in Dec., I was told that only certain workers had authorization to do title searches on the computer. Everyone else had to use the looseleaf binder, and look it up by hand. Yeah, that really helped me with how many they still showed as in stock. Everyone could use the computer, they just couldn't do searches.

On top of that, i found two of the titles that I was looking for, and they weren't even in the binder, so as far as CC was concerned, they didn't even have any to begin with....