Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

WTF?? Buy.com

Old 01-25-01, 09:10 PM

Ok, so I order Metropolis Street Racer for the Dreamcast MONTHS (almost a year ago). It gets delayed months and months at a time, so in November I decide I don't even really want it that much anymore, so I cancel. I think nothing of it until today I get an e-mail saying it shipped. WTF? So I call up, and the CSR says that my cancelation request was denied. Why? She didn't know. She was real nice and said once I got it they would issue a RMA and pay for shipping, but still. Why would they deny my cancelation request and not tell me? Weird.
Old 01-25-01, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Very weird...I have never had a cancellation request denied!!! They have always gone through in the past....

------------------
THE 13TH WARRIOR OF THE OTHER FORUM/CODE NAME: LYNCH/TEAM 7

Jules Winfield's Other Forum Brother......
http://www.dvdtracker.com/~djones6746.asp

"You know Andy...I never thought it would come to this....Mayberry....Gateway to danger."

Barney Fife
Old 01-25-01, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Then they got that phucking preorder lock on thing..in which if you only have $40 on your credit card..and you preorder a boxset..you cannot use your card at present because the $40 is locked out!!! WHAT F%%&% MO%&%& bastards buy.com is!!!!