Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Problem: Amazon or Warner?

Old 01-24-01, 09:56 PM
Agg

I finally got my copy of the Oliver Stone Box 10 pack and the upper right edge of the box was ripped in two. I called Amazon and they sent me out a replacement via next day ups. I opened the package and the box has a bigger rip in the same spot. Is Amazon causing this problem or is this just a Warner problem?

I've read others complaints about the messed up packaging of this box set. All of the disks were fine...nothing scratched or bent. Although I don't care for the storage solution of the 2nd disk, I kind of like the artwork of the snappers.

I wonder if Amazon has a problem with sending out damaged merchandise because 2 weeks ago I ordered the Woody Allen Box Set and I swear it was a USED set! The box was banged up and the inside of the cases looked like they had been wipped down or cleaned! Amazon did however send me out a mint replacement. So I can't complain about them too much.