Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Crummy business Bigdeal.com

Old 01-24-01, 04:56 PM

quote:
Your bussiness ethics aren't that great.

I called the Customer Service at least 4 times about my order #XXXXX. The first time bigdeal called and wanted to make shure that the Shipping Address was correct, and when this happened I wanted to change the jacket to a different one from dub- syquest to dub - vibrato. This was monday I believe. Then I called back yesturday (Tuesday) to figure out if my order was shipped, well it seems my order never got changed and was still the dub-syquest,so the guy changes the order to the dub vibrato. Today I called and wondered if it was shipped yet, nope it wasn't..."still processing".

Have you guys looked at getting a new system? Things aren't working that great over there it seems. It would help if I didn't have to call everyday to get my order or figure out if it shipped, a Order status on the webpage would be helpful and the precious custumer service folk wouldn't have to be bothered. Can you get the order moving along?

Sent this e-mail to them today, I doubt they even check the damn e-mails. Plus when I called up yesturday to the guy gave me attitude. Plus here is there shipping policy

"shipping information

all approved, in stock orders placed before 11:00am mountain standard time will be processed and shipped the same day. all approved, in stock orders that are placed after 11:00am will be processed and shipped the following business day. " Don't buy anything from here, they don't know jack or sh1t.

[This message has been edited by mpeg (edited January 24, 2001).]
Old 01-24-01, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Moving to Online Store Forum...

randyc
Old 01-24-01, 05:02 PM

thanks