Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Leon exchange from dvdempire

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Leon exchange from dvdempire

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-00, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi, as you can see i'm new here (well, i have been a lurker for some time), anyway, i have an interesting problem with my new edition of leon, cause the one i got wasn't the new corrected edition, but the old one, with the audio problem again.

has anyone else had this.

i feel really bad about this, cause now i've got two defect version of leon (ordered my original from amazon, and they wouldnt exchange it, and now one i stupid enough to buy it from me),

and now i got another one.

well, lets see how our friens at dvdempire handle this (i hope i don't have to buy another one, cause this movie has cost my almost 70 bucks by now.

BUT I WILL HAVE A CORRECTED ONE DAMMIT

------------------
I love ya SOPHIE
Old 10-20-00, 02:51 PM

quote:<HR>Originally posted by milenko:
hi, as you can see i'm new here (well, i have been a lurker for some time), anyway, i have an interesting problem with my new edition of leon, cause the one i got wasn't the new corrected edition, but the old one, with the audio problem again.

has anyone else had this.

i feel really bad about this, cause now i've got two defect version of leon (ordered my original from amazon, and they wouldnt exchange it, and now one i stupid enough to buy it from me),

and now i got another one.

well, lets see how our friens at dvdempire handle this (i hope i don't have to buy another one, cause this movie has cost my almost 70 bucks by now.

BUT I WILL HAVE A CORRECTED ONE DAMMIT

<HR>

If you live close to Wherehouse B&M store, bring your sealed DVD to the manager and see if he can exchange it for you (if he has it in stock). I ordered my Leon from SamGoody.com and received the defective one. I don't want the hassle of sending it back and get a credit and have to place a new order. I brought it to the local Wherehouse store and exchange for the corrected version. The manager was nice enough to swap it for me.
Old 10-21-00, 10:25 AM

Yeah... dvdempire made a mistake and also shipped me the problem disc. I sent it back for the corrected copy my mail.... they said that they would replace it with the corrected version and that they would reimburse the shipping cost incurred by me, the customer.

Let's see how it goes...

------------------
Anamorphic DVDs make customers happy~! :P