Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

800.com Order status broken?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

800.com Order status broken?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-00, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For some reason the 800.com order status pages seem a tad broken (and have been that way now for quite a while) in that they simply say:

"We're updating right now. Please, come back later today to check on your order."

But contrary to the spirit of the message it has said this now for more than a week for me. I'm getting a little concerned in that I got my order notification about two weeks ago, but my DVD seem to be in limbo.

Is anyone else having such problems? Additionally there seems to be some type of LARGE hold on my Credit Card (attributed to 800.com) and this has be a bit concerned.
Old 10-13-00, 01:58 PM
Hoc
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think their new site software is causing all kinds of problems. Still, they have been fairly well run and customer oriented in the past, so I can forgive them a few glitches until they debug their new site.

OTOH, if they charge me 14 times for the $102 order I just placed, I'll be pissed. . . .