Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Express.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-00, 04:18 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any UK buyers had problems with items going missing in the post from Express.com ?.

I am waiting for four items (one of which is a replacement for a missing disc) they were all shipped over two weeks ago separetley to two different addresses.
Old 10-04-00, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep in mind that if it was sent via Postal, then a lot of things can delay delivery like weather conditions etc. The packages have a long way to travel I'd probably ask how long they are required to wait until they can consider a package lost, and if you don't receive it by then, I'm sure they'll accomodaate you. You might want to contact your customs office too if you haven't already. At the place I work, it once took a customer in Brazil 3 months to receive their package because of a Postal strike they didn't know was going on (i don't know if this person didn't watch the news, or if it wasn't highly publicized). Things can happen when you can't track the package, but UPS or FedEx can cost a lot more than you're willing to pay. A lot of the times, European customers seem to receive their packages in 4 to 10 busniess days, and get upset when they don't. It can get you worried, but there's not much they'll be able to do but wait and see. Hope this helps, and I hope you get your package soon!