Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Little Dirty thing about DVDexpress.com you should know

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Little Dirty thing about DVDexpress.com you should know

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-00, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you know that you can't change the mailing address and billing address on DVDexpress.com's record??? By that I mean, you can't just log into your OWN account and start changing things. You HAVE to call the 1888DVD9700 number to do that... And if you want to change to something like INVALID ACCOUNT or TEMP OUTTA SERIVICE (to turn off your account for good or temporarily) the operator goes huh??? She asked me what the heck I want to do that for, well, I told her I have my reasons... Guess what, she says I can't order anymore, well, DERR! That's the whole point... I'm worried about those people who put their Credit Card infos on file... I'm okay, I never sign up for those express checkouts anyway. So, this is not a bargain post, but it's a good warning to those who trying to get bargains at DVDexpress. Man, I don't understand why I can't change my own mailing address with my own hands???