Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

ALERT: DVDEmpire.com Moving to New Headquarters

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

ALERT: DVDEmpire.com Moving to New Headquarters

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-00, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Forum Members:

Since this forum, and DVDTalk.com, are the largest homes for our current customers, I wanted to alert you of the fact that on Friday, August 4th, 2000, we will not be shipping any orders so that we can take the time to move our warehouse and staff to the new corporate office.

How does this temporary inconvenience benefit you as our customer? We are now closer to all of the major shipping hubs for UPS, USPS and Federal Express.

We want to thank you in advance for your patience and also take this time to thank you for your continued support. It is the support you have continued to give which has provided us the opportunity to move into our newly constructed facilities.

As you know from my past posts, over the next few months you will continue to see and experience enhancements to our site, service and product selection. It is for this reason that the new facilities were necessary and so that we could continue to offer you the same level of selection and support you have grown to expect since August of 1997.

Again, the owners and the staff of DVDEmpire.com thank you for your support and want you to know that all operations will be running normal by end of day Friday. In fact, most of you may not even have noticed that the changes were occurring. However, we believe in keeping you abreast of all occurrences that involve keeping you as a satisfied customer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a personal note to the address included within my signature.

We apologize for the intrusion and hope that you understand our reasoning for keeping you informed.

Best Regards,
Steven Negri
Director of Marketing

------------------
My submissions and/or responses are in no way an effort to promote our business. However, they are offered as a perspective from someone who works in the industry of Home Entertainment.
Old 08-04-00, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck with your move.

Even though I'm stuck at work at 9 pm, your post still brought a huge smile to my face.

It's not just that your store has shown time and time again that you know where your bread is buttered, but that you...really...care.

-S
Old 08-04-00, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,399 Likes on 951 Posts
even though I don't shop there, I certainly appreciate the post to the forum to let your customers know the situation. now if all online e-tailers were this thoughtful.

------------------
Stand up, turn and face me! Believe what you believe. Don't just stand there suffering, talking about your freedom.