Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Buy Reward Zone?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Best Buy Reward Zone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-08, 11:01 AM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 912 Likes on 772 Posts
Best Buy Reward Zone?

I just joined the other week. Now, when I joined I bought DVD's that were around $240 or so. I've bought a few more since then and use my card everytime. I know when you have $250 you get $5.00 coupon. But, when I look at my reciept it says I have 0 Reward Zone points. What is up with that? tia.
Old 06-05-08, 11:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It takes a few weeks for it to go from pending to posted. Check online... it should show your pending points
Old 06-05-08, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,937 Likes on 1,498 Posts
Originally Posted by scott1598
I just joined the other week. Now, when I joined I bought DVD's that were around $240 or so. I've bought a few more since then and use my card everytime. I know when you have $250 you get $5.00 coupon. But, when I look at my reciept it says I have 0 Reward Zone points. What is up with that? tia.

Which receipt do you look at? You should register and login online to the rewardzone site to track your points. They don't give you the points right away to prevent people from spending the certs and then exchanging all the items they bought to get the points. I believe the website will tell you which purchases are "pending."
Old 06-06-08, 01:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by the Chief
It takes a few weeks for it to go from pending to posted. Check online... it should show your pending points
Exactly right. It takes at least a month before the points are posted. You should create an account online so you can modify how your bonuses are dispatched. I don't know what the default reward is initially set as. It may be $20, but you should set it to $5 since you can't buy anything that costs less than $20 with the $20 rewards.
Old 06-08-08, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been a RZ member for years (I use to have to pay for the priviledge!) but my main complaint is the shortage of time they gave me to honor my birthday points.
I live over 40 miles to their nearest location and had less than two weeks before expiration date. With gas prices so high, I was not able to run right out and shop.
Old 06-19-08, 02:48 PM

Help with Best Buy RZ

I am hoping to get some help from someone who has been a RZ member for longer than me. I wanted to get a presale password for the Coldplay concert in East Rutherford, NJ (Izod Center). I recently joined RZ but I had to have been a member for about 2 months.

Could someone get a password for me and email it to me? It is free to you and would be a great help to me! My email is by145c at gmail dot com (or I think you can do it through this site.)

Thanks in advance!!
Elizabeth
Old 06-19-08, 02:51 PM

PS Here is the link https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/off...ferCode=28COLD