Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Buy.com/DDD Question

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Buy.com/DDD Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-08, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buy.com/DDD Question

First I apologize if there is a thread containing this question already but I did a search and couldn't come up with anything.

There is an Item I am looking to purchase on buy.com using the $25 off $75 GCO but it ships from Deep Discount. I know how slow they can be with free shipping but what about the expedited shipping?

Is expedited shipping any better or does it still take forever to get the item either way?
Old 05-01-08, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I myself never have a problem with the Free Shipping at DeepDiscount. 3 - 5 Day MAX if the item is in stock. Others here have had all sorts of problems (which you'll no doubt read about in the June / July DD sale).

If you need the item quick, go with expedited. If you can be patient (and alot of folks here can't be) go with the free shipping.

It's still a decision you'll have to make.

Buy.com on the other hand is kind of on the slow side with their free shipping. It took about 3 weeks after my check cleared to get my copy of the Ice Storm by CC.

Was I fretting? No.

But some would panic after a week.
Old 05-01-08, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Speedy