Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DeepDiscount won't exchange damaged set

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DeepDiscount won't exchange damaged set

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-08, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tgirl
The BBB had a positive effect, DD replied to my complaint through them and apologised. They are indeed sending me a replacement, and don't require me to send the damaged set back.

Which brings up another question, what to do with the damaged set? Do I destroy it completely and throw it away? I still have a damaged set that I got from Amazon a while back, don't know what to do with it either. It wouldn't be right to give it away or sell it.
What are you talking about? If you can sell it, sell it. I'll say it again: this board has the weirdest morals
Old 01-19-08, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domino harvey
What are you talking about? If you can sell it, sell it. I'll say it again: this board has the weirdest morals
I disagree with you but maybe I'm in the minority here. She finally got what she paid for, although it took some extra effort, and now she has a duplicate set that is in fine condition except for the case. My suggestion is to donate the duplicate items to your local library or even certain organizations that send DVDs to troops serving overseas.
Old 01-19-08, 08:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tgirl
Which brings up another question, what to do with the damaged set? Do I destroy it completely and throw it away?
I wouldn't stress over it too much. Even though they said you didn't have to, you could send the damaged set back to DD.