Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

I Lost My 5 Free BB Rentals...

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-07, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I have the 3-at-a-time online rental plan with 5 free exchanges in-store per billing period. I also have the in-store Movie Pass which allows me to have unlimited two at-a-time movie rentals. When I attempted to rent two movies on the Movie Pass while also returning an on-line rental, BB's system somehow overode my Movie Pass and used one of my 5 in-store exchanges even though I specifically told the clerk I simply wanted to return the online rental. Last week when I attempted to return another on-line rental while renting two movie on my Pass, the clerk told me I had used my 5 for the month although I had only once requested an on-line rental be used toward an in-store exchange this billing period. I was on the phone with customer service for a half hour trying to explain this glitch. No one had an answer. They told me to talk to the store manager. He said he didn't know why this happened. I demanded 4 rental coupons from customer service to make up for those I had lost. Has anyone else experienced this glitch in BB's system? I told the store manager perhaps his clerks should starting scanning the on-line returns as a separate transaction and not with the movies being rented on the Movie Pass.