Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Amazon.com site problems?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-06, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone having problems connecting to amazon.com? Can't get to it or ping it either outside or inside our firewall. Can't get to IMDB either.
Old 09-21-06, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by matome
Anyone having problems connecting to amazon.com? Can't get to it or ping it either outside or inside our firewall. Can't get to IMDB either.
Works for me
Old 09-21-06, 08:13 PM
Suspended

Some days it works for me & others it doesn't. I know other folks who have this problem too. Another thing lately with Amazon is you can do a search for an item & then click on a result, but that page for the item won't load unless you refresh it a bunch of times.
Old 09-21-06, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by fitlissa76
Some days it works for me & others it doesn't. I know other folks who have this problem too. Another thing lately with Amazon is you can do a search for an item & then click on a result, but that page for the item won't load unless you refresh it a bunch of times.

I've been having that problem also. It also does it sometimes when I try to log in to complete my order.
Old 09-22-06, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Both amazon and IMDB started working for me again yesterday afternoon. I definitely couldn't connect in the morning though. I've generally never had a problem with either of those sites before
Old 09-22-06, 09:20 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Something's going on with Amazon's site. It's a bit slow for me lately. Kinda hit or miss.
Old 09-22-06, 10:08 AM

wasn't working for me yesterday. it never timed out, but the front page kept trying to load.
Old 09-22-06, 05:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by matome
Both amazon and IMDB started working for me again yesterday afternoon. I definitely couldn't connect in the morning though. I've generally never had a problem with either of those sites before
Yeah, same here but the wierd thing about Amazon that it works but I can't see the images of the DVD pictures on it but it is working now though