Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

blockbuster online problems

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 12-19-05, 08:24 AM
ruk
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, today i joined blockbuster online but was unable to type in a promotion code for my american express card, which was suppose to give me a free month, that was the only reason i was joining, to get the free month but now i am screwed, i just wrote to blockbuster but believe it would be better to talk to someone on the phone, can anyone tell me how i can get that promotion to work and who i have to call along with the number, thanks.
Old 12-19-05, 10:44 AM
ruk
DVD Talk Special Edition

forget it, i got it done.
Old 10-06-06, 05:32 PM

Dear members,
I have been on the phone with BB customer service this morning and sending correspondences with them in regards to their new and "improved" websites. First of all, it is slow as a snail with intermittent web server errors. The BB site has been down for most of the morning. One new and improved feature I hate with this website is that you are not allowed to put the upcoming releases on the top of your Q. They now have a special section for your upcoming releases requests with no guarantee that it will be shipped out top priority. I am serious looking elsewhere for online rental given today's lousy experience. This really sucks!
Old 10-06-06, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by zdzjxh
Dear members,
I have been on the phone with BB customer service this morning and sending correspondences with them in regards to their new and "improved" websites. First of all, it is slow as a snail with intermittent web server errors. The BB site has been down for most of the morning. One new and improved feature I hate with this website is that you are not allowed to put the upcoming releases on the top of your Q. They now have a special section for your upcoming releases requests with no guarantee that it will be shipped out top priority. I am serious looking elsewhere for online rental given today's lousy experience. This really sucks!
How many threads are you going to post this in? STFU.