Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DDD makes me wonder

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DDD makes me wonder

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-05, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDD makes me wonder

While I love DDD, I have to wonder who chooses the titles to show on the home page. I Mean Flight of the Phoenix for $21.14, Blade Trinity $21.14, Kinsey for $25.60...etc. Doesn't get anybody excited about DeepDiscounts. They need to Put up Stuff like Hitch, Soprano's Season 5 , Hostage. Stuff thats newer and can show off their great prices.
Old 06-23-05, 07:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by schbee
While I love DDD, I have to wonder who chooses the titles to show on the home page. I Mean Flight of the Phoenix for $21.14, Blade Trinity $21.14, Kinsey for $25.60...etc. Doesn't get anybody excited about DeepDiscounts. They need to Put up Stuff like Hitch, Soprano's Season 5 , Hostage. Stuff thats newer and can show off their great prices.
I don't get excited about several of the prices of the pictured DVDs on the main page, but ever check out their top 20? A LOT of good deals are usually listed right there, and plenty of stuff to get excited about.