Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Lowermybills.com question?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 02-19-05, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I go thru lowermybills.com to select Cingular and the v551 phone, It shows as free after rebates. It also comes with a car charger. If I go directly to Cingular the phone costs $119 after rebates and no car charger.

If I order thru lowermybills.com, who am I really dealing with. If it's Firefly I've heard nightmare stories about them and I want to avoid them like the plague.

I just looked at the bottom of the page, and it says they are powered by InPhonic and I think they are also Firefly. Any thoughts?

BTW, if I bought thru InPhonic and there were problems, would I be able to take the phone to Cingular store or am I stuck with InPhonic?

johnny
Old 02-19-05, 09:21 PM

Have you checked amazon's price? They usually have some of the lowest prices on cell albeit after rebate.
Old 02-19-05, 10:01 PM

I did look at Amazon and they have the phone for a better price and with some accessories. But when I look up its availability in my area, Amazon says its not available. Even though both Cingular and Inphonic say it is.

Go figure.