Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Blockbuster Online Rentals

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 02-13-05, 11:17 AM
Li

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do I know when to cancel my membership so I don't get charged and waste a month? It says last billing date is 03/13/2005, so I'm assuming I have another month coming and if I want to cancel I should do it before that date?
Old 02-14-05, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Last billing date March 13? I am guessing your months start on the 13th of each month so you were charged for a month yesterday? (Feb 13th)

Just cancel anytime before the 13th of March. To be safe do it two or three days before the 12th.

And make sure your queue is cleared out and they give you a few weeks to get the titles you have out checked back in. If you cancel, say, in the middle of your month and your queue is not cleared, they still send out discs that are in your queue.
Old 02-16-05, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cancelled about a week before the next billing day and they said they would still ship out movies until my subscription ran out. Said they would give me a few days to get them back in after my service runs out. I will let you know if I have problems with them billing me again.