Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DVDSoon Separate Item Shipping?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-05, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can folks confirm that, if I put items into their own orders, they will ship in separate packages? For exxample, if I order three titles one at a time - so they each go into their own individual order - they will ship in three packages even if they happen to all ship on the same day?

Why would I want to do this? Because it keep the value of the package below the limit at which Customs/VAT/Post Office charges come into effect when importing stuff to me here in the U.K.

I seem to recall mailing DVDSoon about it, and they said this was right...but has anyone actually done this?

Thanks...
Old 01-02-05, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

only twice have I had multiple items ship in one package...it really depends on what they get in stock and when .. but it appears you cannot 100% be sure you will get them in one package and not in multiple packages..
Old 01-02-05, 06:36 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I guess the only sure way is to order one item, let it ship before ordering another one. The only drawback is the time it takes.