Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DVDsoon - Able to place multiple orders in a single shipment??

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 10-21-04, 04:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Since DVDsoon doesn't appear to notice all the e-mail I've sent them, I'm going to ask my question here.

They write this on their page:

Partial shipping is currently offered to DVDSoon.com clients free of charge and will be automatically applied when you place your order. Ergo, the items in your order will be shipped to you as we receive stocks.

and another place on their page, they write:

Normally, we will ship you an order when all the items in the order are "On Hand" But if you chose to take advantage of our partial shipping option, once an item in an order is available, it will be shipped to as soon as we receive stocks.

I need to collect 8 DVD's for ONE SINGLE SHIPMENT, cause if they ship the dvd's one by one, I am going to pay an amount of $10 + customs and taxes every time I get a shipment.

Does anybody know if it's possible to make DVDsoon send one single shipment when ALL dvd's are in stock!? I mean, you're not able to choose these options on their page!
Old 10-21-04, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I think they ship them as they come in unfortunately (they have for me..placed an order for 6 .. they shipped like 4 ..then 1 then the last one..) ..not sure if there's a way to get them to hold ..if they don't answer your email you may have luck calling them, but since you are located in Denmark.. it maybe costly for you to call them ..
Old 10-21-04, 09:15 AM

Thx for the reply. I guess I have to discuss my order with DVDsoon via e-mail. As you say, a phone call would be very expensive for me, so that's not an option
Communicating throug e-mail may be the only way to get it all shipped in one shipment.
But are they even reading their e-mails? I doubt it...
Old 10-21-04, 01:08 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

They replied my email a few months ago. I suggest you keep on spamming them
Old 10-21-04, 01:20 PM

Finally they replied my e-mails with this:

Due to limited space in our warehouse we are unable to offer this type of service. The only thing I can offer that you do is wait for the products to show as "On Hand" before ordering them together. I apologize for the inconvenience.

But no info indicates whether it's On Hand or not. I just took the chance and ordered two dvd's, which both are "On Order" now...well, if you have to purchase the dvd's before you can view the status, it's no point However, I've sent them a mail, asking them to put it together if possible.

I'm going to order 2 copies of "Ultimate Matrix Collection", and they really shoul be able to send these together, as the release date for both, of course, is December 7th...