Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

First and last order with dvdsoon.com

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-04, 12:07 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I postyed this as a reply in another thread, but wanted to it more visible. These guys really ticked me off:

Well, here is my first and last experience with them. I ordered the Chicago Bulls Dynasty on June 2nd, which was listed as in stock. I got 1 e-mail saying that my order was received. My credit card was charged immediately.

A week went by, and I heard nothing from them. I checked my order status and it was still "pending". I e-mailed them and told them it was a gift and I needed it ASAP. I also asked them why they charged my credit card when it wasn't even in stock. They replied that they had no idea when they might get it in stock or when I might receive it, and then pasted some terms explaining how it was to my benefit (?)that they charged my card immediately.

Here's the kicker. I canceled my order, and told them so in my e-mail reply. They then e-mailed back that while I may have canceled my order, I would not get a refund until I went back in to my account and requested one(??) When I did that, it said it would take a minimum of 21 days before I would receive my refund.

Some may have had luck with this company, but I will NEVER order from them again.

Last edited by Doniphon; 06-11-04 at 02:12 PM.