Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

How is etronics.com?

Old 02-10-04, 07:08 PM

How is etronics.com?

Has anyone ever used etronics.com? They seem to have good prices. Thanks
Old 02-10-04, 07:45 PM

I ordered a few items from them when they where Supreme Video.com back in 2000. They have pretty decent service and the itmes came well protected. I also agree with the great prices.
Old 02-10-04, 11:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
I've had a good experience with them.
Old 02-11-04, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I've ordered in the past from them and just ordered and received a pair of headphones last week. Very quick, reliable service. Highly recommended (by me.)
Old 02-13-04, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I bought a receiver from them a couple of months back. It was the cheapest price around, even when considering shipping costs and came very well protected. I highly recommend them.
Old 02-14-04, 07:19 PM
Suspended

Location: You have moved into a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
I ordered a Minidisc recorder from them late in the afternoon about two years ago, and got it the next morning using the default cheap shipping (UPS Ground). Of course, they're in NYC and I'm in Philly, but still, I was very pleasantly surprised.
Old 02-15-04, 02:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I've only patronized them once due to the item I ordered (headphones) arriving in absolutely filthy condition. They had apparently been sitting in a dusty warehouse and the packaging was covered in dirt (I'm not kidding). Apparently no one there deemed it necessary to clean up before shipping it out. I returned it for a refund. I was still out of pocket for shipping both ways. C-ya etronics.
Old 02-16-04, 01:11 AM

I've only patronized them once due to the item I ordered (headphones) arriving in absolutely filthy condition. They had apparently been sitting in a dusty warehouse and the packaging was covered in dirt (I'm not kidding). Apparently no one there deemed it necessary to clean up before shipping it out. I returned it for a refund. I was still out of pocket for shipping both ways. C-ya etronics.
That reminds me. A freind ordered a DVD player from them once and they sent him a used one. The batteries were even still in the remote.