Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Question reguarding backordering

Old 11-21-03, 02:47 PM
Cool New Member

Question reguarding backordering

well,

What I thought was cool is turnning into not cool. Again I signed up at freevideogames.com and got enough point for both a ps2 system and an x-box system. After two weeks of being "in-progress" they have now switched to backordered.

Anyone have this type of experience and what to expect or any comments.

Thanks,

Linefinder
Old 11-21-03, 05:14 PM

sounds like their pyramid has hit the wall so to speak. I don't really know much about their business-model, but you never get anything for nothing in the business world. Remember that and you will do well......
Old 11-22-03, 11:51 PM
Cool New Member

I guess you might be right.

In fact I went out today to our local bestbuy and purchased the PS2 system that I ordered. I figured that if I ever get it I will just go ahead and sell it.

Seems strange that they say they use Best Buy and Amazon as some of there distributors and they are backordered. Yet I can go to the same place and buy one.

HUM!

Linfinder
Old 11-23-03, 12:50 AM

same.. my xbox was placed on backorder as well... damn these companies.. i spent so much time doing these offers and all for nothing.. i am majorly pissed off.
Old 12-04-03, 10:19 PM

Is there any updates for either of your xbox or ps2 orders? I have faith that the company will come through. I set up a thread where people can post when they placed there orders, there status, and the date received here.
Old 12-05-03, 08:45 PM
Cool New Member

Well,

I recieved my PS2 system this last week on tuesday so less than a month from placing the offer not to bad. But my x-box is still backordered.

Linefinder