Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Has DeepDiscountDVD.com been rude to latlely?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Has DeepDiscountDVD.com been rude to latlely?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-03, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did they even have cordless phone in 1965?
Old 10-07-03, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by nodoubt
did they even have cordless phone in 1965?
I think they were the size of a 38" tube tv box.
Old 10-09-03, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Does anyone know why danol got suspended?
Old 10-09-03, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by tonymontana313
Does anyone know why danol got suspended?
board rules mods will not state why someone is banned or suspended.
Old 10-10-03, 12:36 AM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Re: First of all I didn't know what the store forum was

Originally posted by danol
Since it was talking about DVD I put it in DVD talk subject says it all.

Now gentlemen when ever I can I call and order through a WATS (Wide Area Telephone Service) number for merchandise. I have had a credit card for 38 years and have never paid 1c in interest nor 1c in 'late' charges. MY CC told me that when you order make your order on a 'corded' phone not a cell phone. For hackers to get to be you...all they need is the 'key' which is the month and year of expiration. this was told to me in 1965 and the hundreds of thousands of dollars in merchandise I ordered over a corded phone in that 38 year time frame, not once did my CC company get stuck! 18 years ago I had a career loosing accident I called them up to ask if they wanted their card back, They said "Mr. Causbrook your not a risk your a guarantee" for I have paid all my months payment the day that I get my statement usually a check is in the mail within 20 minutes.

My grammar to you people is outrageous, but I was a professional Tractor Trailer driver making $1100 a week average in 1985...18 years ago. Lots of people don't even come close to that figure in year 2003.
I still could drive if I could get my leg amputated and get used to a fi berglass prothesis leg, what is stopping me is that I have diabetes and since I have a natural management, they refuse to doit. Advice given go to Switzerland have your leg amputated then conveless, than come back and be fitted with the above leg, cost in 1985 $250,000! Since the US dollar doesn't fare well in foreign countries, today the cost would out of this world, although you may not understand my english. Driving as a professional they couldn't give a good GD about my correct english, just so I got the load delivered on time and worked hard to stay a professional. Minimum that I made in 1985 as a professional TT driver per year was $57,200 18 years ago in the last century!

Like everyone else I thought it would only happen to the other guy, never thinking I could be that other guy! I spent my money on clothes, Corvettes, poker games in the drivers back rooms , lottery tickets you name it, including painting the town red and getting shit faced drunk on nights I didn't have to drive and would have friends over to get drunk with and of course women dates or country get aways for the weekend or vacation that I got. I always had women who like guys who owned corvettes,espicially with chromoly dome pistons associated with a NOS system. You seen The Fast and the Furiuous NOS AKA Nitrous Oxcide Setup, a high heat producing to the engine and providing you with low ET(Elapsed Time's) times at the drag strip. You don't like my grammar killfile or put me on your ignore list same thing.

A WATS call is a free call for us to the company, the company receives it as a collect call.

I don't want to sound rude because this is actually constructive criticism --

In all honesty, if your phone call rambled on like your posting it's no wonder they hung up on you.

Remember, THEY are the one paying for the phone call.
Old 10-10-03, 11:05 PM
Suspended - needs to provide a working email

What is wrong with them? I email them twice about cancelling my order and 4 days had passed and my order still not cancelled!
Old 10-13-03, 10:57 AM
Suspended - needs to provide a working email

I just got a reply from them:

-----------------
Unfortunately your orde has been shipped as of the reciept of your email. Hence we can not cancel it at this time. If you wish for a refund for the items purchased, please contact us upon reciept of your items so we may send out a label to start the refund process.
Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscountDVD.com. We appreciate your business.
-----------------

but i log into my account and my status is still open. nothing is shipped yet. why do they want to lie? r they really that desperate for a business? gives me a bad impression. this is my last time doing business with them.
Old 10-14-03, 06:17 AM

sometimes an order is shipped a while before the website reflects the change