Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

My Sony returns?

Old 06-17-03, 12:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My Sony returns?

Have anyone returned a DVD to mysony.com before? Is it a real pain? Did you have to pay to ship it back? My Black Hawk Down copy has scratches on two of the three discs. I want a replacement set, not a refund.
Old 06-26-03, 08:18 AM

I returned a DVD once. I emailed them that I wanted to return it. They emailed me an address to return it to. I paid for shipping. My credit card was credited for the return. In your case, I would explain to them that you want a replacement because the dvd was damaged. May be they'll pay for the shipping to return it.

One time, I did not received an order of 2 dvds. I emailed them & they send me a replacement via Priority mail. I am happy with them so far.

Last month I bought a new SONY Hi-8mm camcorder ccdtrv-108 in MYSONY auction for $5.00 plus tax PLUS 85,000 Sony points. I think the price was a mistake but they honored it & sent me the camcorder for $5.40 (incl.tax)
Old 06-26-03, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I had the exact same problem with my copy of BHD. I called them and told them the problem and that I wanted a replacement. They told me to throw out the scratched copy and they'll ship out a replacement. Their number is 1-866-556-7669.