Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DV-depot- Anyone here work there?

Old 02-14-03, 12:48 PM
Cool New Member

DV-depot- Anyone here work there?

I've e-mailed DV-depot about placing an order, but after 3 days I've still had no response. I emailed 4 different people there, and no one has gotten back to me. It's only a $50 order so maybe they don't care, but there motto is "Where customer service Does Matter" So far it doesn't seem like it....

Marc.

Last edited by Marc Carra; 02-14-03 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-14-03, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

hi Marc, I don't work for them but have used their service and emails often. What address are you using?

In my experience, I've found their service to be top notch, however, I will say that a number of times when I*ve emailed them to ask for a change or something, the change would be done but I would not be notified, so following up may need some work.

However, they have done everything I've ever asked and some of it may even border on not reasonable :-)

My advice, give it one more try.
I've also had good luck posting on their forum. The folks who work there do read it. you might want to try that

jim