Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DeepDiscountDVD Order Confirmations

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 01-04-03, 02:47 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hola,

I just placed my first order with DDD and I was wondering how long it usually takes for the order confirmation to show up and the order to be viewable online. My Order Status thing says 0 open orders but I haven't received the order confirmation the first email said I'd be receiving.

In case you're wondering, I got "Brazil - Criterion Collection" which was listed as In Stock Buy Now at $43.16 with the Priority USPS shipping. I've only been able to find Brazil for 50 so, even with any employee discount, I still would've paid 45 plus shipping so I thought this was a pretty shwag deal.

Any suggestions?

=meth
Old 01-04-03, 05:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Usually it takes like close to a day, well lets say 12 hours + for the order confirmation and 24 hours or so for your order status shows up on-line and it seems like in-stock item are usually shipped the 2nd day after the order was placed. I guess that probably depends on the number of orders they are processing etc.
Old 01-04-03, 08:57 AM

When I ordered before, I got an email saying what I'd ordered fairly soon after placing the order (a few hours?), then the next day I got another email with an order confirmation number. Then when the order shipped I got another email telling me that. I don't remember when the order showed up on the website, but it wasn't particularly informative until it actually shipped. I think it took 2 days to ship.
Old 01-04-03, 02:06 PM
Cool New Member

Sweet. I just got it today. Everything is looking pretty good although I did find it cheaper at DVDPlanet, I've heard some decent things about DDD from the forumers here so I thought I'd give them a try.

Thanks all.