Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Deep Discount DVD/CD

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Deep Discount DVD/CD

Old 06-26-02, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deep Discount DVD/CD

On June 12th, I ordered the Eminem CD from Deep Discount DVD/CD. It is now June 26th and I still haven't received the CD. Does it usually take this long? When I used to order from Djangos.com, I would get the CD in the mail within 2-3 days. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 06-26-02, 01:47 PM
Uber Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DDD uses media mail for their free shipping. Depending on how far you are from where it ships, it can take quite a long time. Here in Hawaii, I usually have to wait about 2 weeks to get stuff from them (which is why I stopped buying from them).

But you should have received your DVD from them by now I would think, so you should just email/call them and ask for another copy to be sent. Should be no extra charge unless they've changed their policy.

Also, this is really more of a Store forum question, so moving thread.
Old 06-26-02, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
will paying for shipping decrease waiting time for things to come.
Old 06-26-02, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Granted the CD was only $10.77, as advertised, then later I was sent an email about getting another discount, so it ended up being $9.something, I still think this is a long time to wait for a CD. It's exactly two weeks today.
Old 06-26-02, 06:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ordered a Dvd on 6/19 and it arrived today 6/26 close to a record from DDD to me.

will paying for shipping decrease waiting time for things to come.

You bet but its for 3.95 priority, atleast for a DVD not sure about CD's. I sometimes pay for priority when its a box set but never do it for single titles because if you were to order 7 dvd titles on one order and only 1 was in-stock, then that 1 title would ship priority and the rest would ship media mail.
Old 06-26-02, 06:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ernestrp: thanks for answering the question i was thinking of.......amazing ability you got there lol
Old 06-27-02, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I ordered 4 DVDs on 6/15 with free shipping; the web site showed them shipped on 6/18. I received the package 6/25. Very happy camper!
Old 06-30-02, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Both CD and DVD DDD seem to be quite reliable
every order from them takes a day to confirm and another to ship (excluding weekends) and usually takes exactly 7 days to ship MM. Sometimes due to the nature of media mail 14 days can happen