Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Help with DDD in the UK..

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-02, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used DDD once before at the end of september last year, My dvds took about a month to arrive in the UK. I put this down to the tragedy in the usa affecting the post as my dvds that I used to get from Amazon normaly took 6 to 10 days.

Is there anyone else out there from the uk that can tell me the normal time it takes for DDD to get to the uk.

Also has anyone else had the problem with the online status saying open and never changing. Do they normaly send a email when they ship your order?

my order had been sitting at open for 4 days and not a word so I sent them a email and they said my order shipped monday.
so it looks like everything is cool.
Old 02-14-02, 05:38 PM

(bump)........Help me...
Old 02-15-02, 02:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The only time I didn't get an e-mail confirmation for shipping was last week when they had problems with their e-mail. I had an order ship this week and did receive the e-mail. I would assume then, that if the order still says open it must still be open.