Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Total Action Universe and Canadian shipping question?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-01, 06:24 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody who has bought something from Total Action Universe help me with my question? I ordered the Dumbo DVD from them back when they were doing the free shipping promotion. I placed my order on Oct. 20 and received shipping notification on Oct. 27.

It is now of course Nov. 6 and no sign of the DVD yet. Does it usually take this long for them to ship something "Canadian Post Air (World)", is this something related to slower mail since Sept. 11 or does TAU just suck at this kind of thing. Dropped them an e-mail yesterday and still haven't heard back.
Old 11-07-01, 05:02 AM

Well if your order did ship it went by air mail and depending on where you live it can take a couple weeks. They are a little swamped and have said so right on their site for delays in emails. If you ordered from them before you would know emails get responded to quickly... I would allow more time and if it does get lost let them know and they'll take care of you... just cut some slack for now.. patience my friend... patience....
Old 11-07-01, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Sc0rPs
Well if your order did ship it went by air mail and depending on where you live it can take a couple weeks. They are a little swamped and have said so right on their site for delays in emails. If you ordered from them before you would know emails get responded to quickly... I would allow more time and if it does get lost let them know and they'll take care of you... just cut some slack for now.. patience my friend... patience....
Thanks for the info. I am relatively patient, it's just my wife and my two young daughters that keep hounding me on it.